1-day and multi-day rafting trips on the Deschutes are fun for all adventure levels! We'll keep you safe, show you a great time on the river and promise not to keep you dry.
Are you ready to take on the Wild and Scenic Deschutes River? We’ll set you up with dependable gear you can trust. DRA can deliever 1-day and multi-day raft and kayak rentals.
We were the first and the longest running rafting company on the Deschutes River. We've done this a few times.
We are less than 2 hours from Portland, east of Mount Hood. It's hotter here than almost anywhere else in Oregon. Come get cooled off with us!
- Merge onto I-84 E toward The Dalles.
- Take the US-197 exit, EXIT 87, toward Dufur/Bend.
- Turn right onto US-197 South.
- After 1/4 mile at stop sign follow US-197 South to the left.
- Head 38 miles to Maupin on US-197 south.
- Once you drop into town (you will see sidewalks) we are the first buisness on your left.
- Merge onto US-97 N toward Redmond.
- After 42 miles turn right onto US-97 N.
- After 25 miles stay straight to go onto US-197 N. To Maupin. Continue to follow US-197 N.
- After 22 miles you will cross the Deschutes river come up the hill we will be at the far end of town (you will see sidewalks) on your right.