June Half-Day Special
Book a Half-Day Guided trip any Weekday in June for just $50/person.
There are plenty of hot days to come! So get your feet wet (and everything else) on the Deschutes with a half-day, 13-mile guided raft trip. Float through Class III and IV rapids like Wapinitia, Boxcar and Oaks Springs! Half-day trips are 3 hours long. Check in at our shop for the morning half-day at 9:00 am or the afternoon half-day at 1:30 p.m. Call or click "book now" to inquire. Four person minimum. We may be able to combine smaller groups. This trip is FUN for all excitement levels and ages! Mention this add for your discount.
get your paddles ready
Rafting trips are fun for all adventure levels! We'll keep you safe, show you a great time on the river and promise not to keep you dry. From 1/2-day whitewater adventures to fully catered overnight trips, we take care of the details.
Ready to take on the Wild & Scenic Deschutes River? We’ll set you up with dependable gear. We offer 1-day and multi-day rafts, kayaks and SUP boards that can be delivered / picked up along 100 miles of the Deschutes.
We were the first and longest running rafting company on the Deschutes River. We have safe, highly-trained guides who are passionate about river safety.
We are less than 2 hours from Portland, east of Mount Hood. It's hotter here than almost anywhere else in Oregon. Come get cooled off with us!
- Merge onto I-84 E toward The Dalles.
- Take the US-197 exit, EXIT 87, toward Dufur/Bend.
- Turn right onto US-197 South.
- After 1/4 mile at stop sign follow US-197 South to the left.
- Head 38 miles to Maupin on US-197 south.
- Once you drop into town (you will see sidewalks) we are the first buisness on your left.
- Merge onto US-97 N toward Redmond.
- After 42 miles turn right onto US-97 N.
- After 25 miles stay straight to go onto US-197 N. To Maupin. Continue to follow US-197 N.
- After 22 miles you will cross the Deschutes river come up the hill we will be at the far end of town (you will see sidewalks) on your right.