Rafting trips are fun for all adventure levels! We'll keep you safe, show you a great time on the river and promise not to keep you dry. From 1/2-day whitewater adventures to fully catered overnight trips, we take care of the details.
Ready to take on the Wild & Scenic Deschutes River? We’ll set you up with dependable gear. We offer 1-day and multi-day rafts, kayaks and SUP boards that can be delivered / picked up along 100 miles of the Deschutes.
get your paddles ready
spring rafting on the owyhee
Prices include all meals, camp gear, guides and equipment. Possible group discount available. Please inquire. You will need to pay for your vehicle to be shuttled from the put-in to the takeout, about $180/vehicle.
DRA is now taking reservations for Owyhee River overnight raft trips! The Owyhee river is one of the hidden gems of eastern Oregon. Tucked away in the southeast corner of the state, this is one of the most remote areas in the lower 48. During this 4 or 5 day trip through the “Grand Canyon of Oregon” you’ll float 45 miles of class III and IV water, hike to petroglyphs and archaeological sites, soak in natural hot springs and experience some of Oregon’s beauty that many will never see in their lifetime. We’ll supply excellent guides, quality camp gear and delicious meals. This is a trip of a lifetime and we’re honored to share it with you. Call us, we’re happy to answer questions in detail about what a trip like this entails.
Launch dates depend on water levels. Projected available launch dates are:
April 8, April 15, April 22, April 29, May 6, May 13.
Late May and June trips may be available depending on water levels.
The trip meets in Rome, Oregon the morning of the launch date.
Takeout is Leslie Gulch or Birch Creek depending on weather and length of trip.
We were the first and longest running rafting company on the Deschutes River. We have safe, highly-trained guides who are passionate about river safety.
We are less than 2 hours from Portland, east of Mount Hood. It's hotter here than almost anywhere else in Oregon. Come get cooled off with us!
- Merge onto I-84 E toward The Dalles.
- Take the US-197 exit, EXIT 87, toward Dufur/Bend.
- Turn right onto US-197 South.
- After 1/4 mile at stop sign follow US-197 South to the left.
- Head 38 miles to Maupin on US-197 south.
- Once you drop into town (you will see sidewalks) we are the first buisness on your left.
- Merge onto US-97 N toward Redmond.
- After 42 miles turn right onto US-97 N.
- After 25 miles stay straight to go onto US-197 N. To Maupin. Continue to follow US-197 N.
- After 22 miles you will cross the Deschutes river come up the hill we will be at the far end of town (you will see sidewalks) on your right.