sundays in JUly Sale!
Book a Half-Day Guided trip any Sunday in July for $50/person!
Get your feet wet (and everything else) on the Deschutes with a half-day, 13-mile guided afternoon raft trip, about a 3-hour float. Float through Class III and IV rapids like Wapinitia, Boxcar and Oaks Springs! Check in at our shop for the half-day is at 1:30 p.m. Call or click "book now" to inquire. We need at least 4 people per raft.
Ask About MidWeek Deals
1-day and multi-day rafting trips on the Deschutes are fun for all adventure levels! We'll keep you safe, show you a great time on the river and promise not to keep you dry.
raft & Gear Rentals
Are you ready to take on the Wild and Scenic Deschutes River? We’ll set you up with dependable gear you can trust. DRA can deliever 1-day and multi-day raft and kayak rentals.
We were the first and the longest running rafting company on the Deschutes River. We've done this a few times.
We are committed to having the best gear for your outdoor adventure and a friendly staff to guide the way.
We know just how to hit the rapids, all the best swimming spots and some good jokes!
We won't charge you an arm and a leg to go rafting with us, you'll need those to paddle.
We are less than 2 hours from Portland, east of Mount Hood. It's hotter here than almost anywhere else in Oregon. Come get cooled off with us!
- Merge onto I-84 E toward The Dalles.
- Take the US-197 exit, EXIT 87, toward Dufur/Bend.
- Turn right onto US-197 South.
- After 1/4 mile at stop sign follow US-197 South to the left.
- Head 38 miles to Maupin on US-197 south.
- Once you drop into town (you will see sidewalks) we are the first buisness on your left.
- Merge onto US-97 N toward Redmond.
- After 42 miles turn right onto US-97 N.
- After 25 miles stay straight to go onto US-197 N. To Maupin. Continue to follow US-197 N.
- After 22 miles you will cross the Deschutes river come up the hill we will be at the far end of town (you will see sidewalks) on your right.