Rafting trips are fun for all adventure levels! We'll keep you safe, show you a great time on the river and promise not to keep you dry. From 1/2-day whitewater adventures to fully catered overnight trips, we take care of the details.
Ready to take on the Wild & Scenic Deschutes River? We’ll set you up with dependable gear. We offer 1-day and multi-day rafts, kayaks and SUP boards that can be delivered / picked up along 100 miles of the Deschutes.
We were the first and longest running rafting company on the Deschutes River. We have safe, highly-trained guides who are passionate about river safety.
We are less than 2 hours from Portland, east of Mount Hood. It's hotter here than almost anywhere else in Oregon. Come get cooled off with us!
- Merge onto I-84 E toward The Dalles.
- Take the US-197 exit, EXIT 87, toward Dufur/Bend.
- Turn right onto US-197 South.
- After 1/4 mile at stop sign follow US-197 South to the left.
- Head 38 miles to Maupin on US-197 south.
- Once you drop into town (you will see sidewalks) we are the first buisness on your left.
- Merge onto US-97 N toward Redmond.
- After 42 miles turn right onto US-97 N.
- After 25 miles stay straight to go onto US-197 N. To Maupin. Continue to follow US-197 N.
- After 22 miles you will cross the Deschutes river come up the hill we will be at the far end of town (you will see sidewalks) on your right.