What to Bring for your Guided Day Trip
- Shoes that can get wet! Old tennis shoes or river sandals with adjustable straps work best
- Clothing that is comfortable when wet like shorts, tank tops, swimsuits (wet jeans are no fun)
- A change of clothes for after your trip
- Cash or card for an adult beverage at lunch if you'd like
- Your smiling face and we'll take care of the rest!
We have a few of these items for purchase in our shop if you should need anything
What to Bring for your Guided Overnight Trip
Same gear as above plus
- Sleeping bag, sleeping pad, pillow, tent, flashlight w/ extra batteries
- 2 pairs shorts, 2 shirts, long pants, sweatshirt/fleece, rain jacket, toiletries, camp shoes/boots, spare glasses or contacts
- Fun stuff; fishing gear, cards, dice, book, binoculars, camera
- The need for a good time!